Monday, July 25, 2005

 
Big day.

Woke up at 9:00 Am. Was on the streets from 9:40 Am until about 8:50 Pm. Finished every little bit of shopping. Lets see all that I bought today....
1. Started off by an impulse buy - Reebok Tracksuits / shorts in a 50% off deal.
2. Formal Black Shoes - My dad who was going around with me was oddly pushing me to keep something formal. (wise advice I do think)
3. A checked casual shirt. (too expensive I think)
4. A black and a navy blue trouser ! (that you can wear and wear and wear with practically all shirts)


I also called about 8 insurance agents browsed a few websites for "cheap insurance" in Europe for Students. They are too cheap with high deductibles, now I wish they were a little more expensive.

I gooffed up on 2 mini "Get togethers" on the sameday. I was late. Managing my way in this city's traffic has been difficult. Lot of missed calls from friends. Will catch up tomorrow.

PS: Ms. Fiancee confirmed that it was she who posted that anonymous comment but underplayed Poirot's achievement by saying "of course you had to crack it". Death Spiral turning into an emotional spiral ;-).

Comments:
You need an iPod! (if you don't have one yet)

Have a beer? Sure, see you in Singapore ;)
 
hey ds,

will you be in singapore anytime soon ?
 
No Forrest, will remain in Fonty atleast until February.
 
Thank you for your wonderful site. Although I did not find admin jobs as a directmatch to your site, I did however enjoy the career advice from other posts.
Thanks again for being here!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?