Tuesday, July 19, 2005

 
A Blog I read....

I spent about an hour yesterday reading past posts of a blog by an INSEADer who has mastered humor. I enjoyed reading it. http://kanags.rediffblogs.com/

This blog is easily the most personal blog I have read of an INSEADer till date. It includes a lot of struggles / dilemmas "applicants" ignore during application.

Most applicants tend to think that "one has made it" when there is an "Admit". But the truth is - admission is simply the beginning. There of course is some struggle before you get into an MBA, but then there is this incredible rat-race you have got yourself into, there is no easy way out of it. (Disclaimer: I am often called an emotional roller-coaster, so I might change my views with no notice)

Career change aspirants - do try reading this blog.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?