Monday, July 18, 2005

 
IDP + This blog is getting boring.


Managed to find an agent who will run around to get my IDP. The whole thing looks very redundant and unnecessary. I have valid licenses issued by 3 countries and I still need to go to the DMV equivalent with my passport, visa, the "social security card" equivalent to get my IDP. What better things do I have to do today? So I did some running around.

Life is good. I have been receiving emails from people who are applying to INSEAD at several stages (Deciding on the school, about interviews etc etc). I am surprised how the news spreads about people attending b-school. Some of these people have a very convincing story about their b-school plans.


This blog is getting boring...read something else for the next 10 days when I challenge my own limits of "doing absolutely nothing". Isn't this ironic. When you have a looot of time on hand, you actually don't have content. And when you have a lot of content (meaning activity levels are high), you just don't get to sit down and blog in peace. I need to find a way to overcome this.

Comments:
Maybe when you have a lot of time on your hands, you could spend the time generating blog content :P

I'm depending on your blog, you're on my "daily website check list".

:)
 
I won't let you down chief. Here you go. A Blog a day keeps boredom away.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?