Sunday, July 17, 2005

 
Maps of Europe & Pre-reading

Today was spent pretty much on a chapter of economics that gets deeper into elasticity and on websites that provide maps (along with toll-charges) within Europe. (About 20 minutes of the whole day).

Eventless. Lots of sleep....pampering the 2 year old nephew and getting pampered by the oldies at home. Eventless still.

One more day closer to INSEAD. Tomorrow I plan to work on my international driving permit that will allow me to drive in France in the first 6 months.

Lets go read the other blogs....I will start posting links of a few more I have been following very soon (Collectively).

Comments:
What's this international driver's license you are talking about? I might be interested in that so that I can drive in the UK.
 
KV, you are legally allowed to drive in the UK for 12 months with just your US license.

Most of Europe (atleast France) allows you to drive with a US license for about 6 months time. But they do recommend (not mandatory) to bring an IDP.
Getting an IDP in the US is a very simple process. Call AAA and they must be able to help you.

Third worlders with just the home license MUST have an IDP. I do have a US license but don't want to take a chance.


Hope this helps

Good luck with LBS, I have been reading your blog intermittently :-).
 
thx for the info on the driver's license. Btw, one of my good friends is at INSEAD right now (he started in January).
 
No problems KV. Let me know if you do catch the Euro-rail later in the year to visit your friend. I did get my IDP today :-). I am $40 poorer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?