Thursday, July 14, 2005

 
My Hero : Wannabe

We have reached the sample size target for the market study on "What do you want out of the Blog". So based on Wannabe's only rating. (well no one else took the pain)...going forward I assume:

What my readers want: (Plural on purpose)
1. I read the death spiral blog to laugh my ass off.
2. I read death spiral because both of us share one thing in common - we have a loooot of spare time on hand.

What my readers don't want:
1. I read the death spiral blog to understand who is a better professor, the Org. Behavior or Managerial Finance one at INSEAD.
2. I read the death spiral to learn le langue francaise.

That has got to be good. If I had phrased the #2 "don't read question" now I would also have "the English language" along with "Le Langue Francaise" as some people do seem to come to my website to do spell and grammar checks. (I learnt it was grammar and not grammer from a friend who helped essay editing for b-school).

And last to my hero of the day / week / blog - Wannabe. Thanks a ton for filling out the survey :-). Here is your bumper prize
1. If you are an INSEADer: in the true INSEAD tradition, you get a champagne bottle.
2. If you are an applicant: I promise to work on your "almost ready" draft of essays (I can't believe I am promising this) for one of the following schools (I know only these schools: IMD, INSEAD, Columbia, Wharton, NYU & GSB Chicago)

Good to know there are a few readers of the blog and some even enjoy it "even though they don't know what I am talking about". Get those comments out there so you can help refine this blog.

Tomorrow I leave the 'Exotic country' I live in and leave home for a 15 day break. That ought to be good.

Comments:
*yay*

I don't qualify for the champagne bottle, but thanks.

And I'll hold you to the "almost ready" draft of essays...

I hope you enjoy your break.

Out of curiousity, will you be one of those jetsetting between Singapore and France? :D
 
Thanks...

I will be in France. Planning to move to Singapore later in the year.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?