Thursday, July 21, 2005

 
Nephew Produces Positive Energy

As scary as it sounds, I think a diaper clad toddler in a family is a great idea. He (or she) seems to keep 3 adults so busy (his grandparents and mom, the lucky dad is away working his ass off) that they don't have time to get into mundane quarrels. Although an occassional confusion erupts on who the fellow loves the most, the innocent kid is the most politically correct creature in the world. I am enjoying the company of my nephew although at home, I look like the most indifferent, heartless fellow sitting and blogging his way to fame admist all the commotion. In a week or so I am going to miss all this action. Am I old or what??????

An Inspiration...

The temptation to keep the non-geek image failed terribly when I had about half hour on hand and I had already updated all of you with the latest. Ms. Fiancee has been busy trying to find a way to call me and hasn't got here (the blog) to give the verdict on the champagne. So no additional news to report. Half hour on hand...Hm... A productive way of using the time was to follow the inspiration from KV and then by Le Optmiste, I added the counter. Its a cool tool. Checked a couple of links, this one was the simplest. So here it is.

New Weighing Machine

I bought myself a weighing machine and a lighter suitcase to make travel to Fhanse easy. I am going to weigh every single piece of luggage before qualifying it for check-in. I am also going to do the math myself on excess baggage charges. Interested in flying free to help transport my baggage - press 333 now....

Comments:
interesting move..have fun with the weighing machine..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?