Friday, July 22, 2005

 
Packing begins...

Packing has started and I have 2 full suitcases that weigh about 42 Kgs (7 Kgs or ~$40 in red). I am targetting about 15 Kgs or < $100 excess. That won't be too bad for the big journey. I certainly can pay a 3rd world country's national airline about $100 when I can pay Europcar $100 for that KANGOO.

Microeconomics

Read about 6 pages more of pre-reading for a good hour. (well I am going to be doomed if my reading speed / concentration is at current levels. I learnt one simple fact. Whatever governments do to intervene in trade (the great Demand / Supply model) has to be either wrong or dead wrong. Everything including taxes, ceilings, floors (like minimum wage acts) act negatively on both buyers and sellers.


The Counter

> 50 within a day. Good job visitors. I plan incentives for the 100th, 1000th and 10,000th visitors if you can prove it. (Champagne for INSEADers & essay review/commentary for applicants). Of course since all of you have a lot of time - take a screenshot of the prize winning visit count and send it through email to deathspiral2006@gmail.com. If there are multiple entries, the champagne is for myself ;-).

Comments:
you have a nice trick to lure visitors...offering prizes that will be difficult to redeem, but nevertheless, pretty attractive. indeed a right career choice ;)
 
You bet buddy. Am having a blast with the blog. I only wish I close every bracket I open, I keep the lines short and have the people who owe me a drink (Accounts Receivables) pay up :-).
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
For the time being, you can continue to count the Drinks Owed as part of your Inventory...

Anyway

The Kangoo is ... "cute" in an ugly way :P

Yay! 100! That's more champagne or essay review that you owe...

Now if only I can find the screenshot....
 
Will you ship the champagne to London?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?