Wednesday, July 20, 2005

 
Rental Car Episode 2

Wannabe suggested I rent a motorcycle, not a bad idea if wannabe flies down from Malaysia to move my luggage from CDG to Fonty. Ill-mannered bad joke, I know. I have some history with motorcycles. Will share someother time.

Mr. JB from europcar wrote back to me this time answering my question (suggesting a car I could rent). He suggested I take a RN KANGOO EXPRESSION. hi hi hi. People - From Megane to a Kangoo. Please look at the pictures of these two cars (Google Search Images). And I now need to pay Euro 78 for this Kangoo fellow (for a mere 9 euros I get demoted from a "love it or hate it" estate to the worst cargo van in the world ever). Anyways I guess it is absolutely functional and I am taking it.

Detective Work: Death Spiral turns Hercule Poirot. (Notice the French touch)

Anonymous (nice guy/gal anonymous) wants me to guess who she / he is (and the prize is a Champagne - read comment in the Rental Car blog below)
Clue 1. Obviously someone I know because there is no point in me attempting to guess who it is without actually knowing her / him.
Clue 2. I get a champagne, so obviously someone who gets to be next to me when I am at INSEAD.
Clue 3: (the giveaway) Someone who has no relationship with business
Clue 4: Epitome of political correctness, that means, someone who has Empathy, & Harmony ;-).
Based on the four clues, my only guess is: My fiancee.

Do I win my champagne? You owe me atleast a couple of champagnes for missing out the phone call on 20th July 2005 - The 36th anniversary of the day man set foot on the moon. So make it three if I win :-).

Sorry readers for that rare personal touch to the blog, I hope you guys and gals don't mind it ;-).

Coming soon: How Hercule Poirot cracked the case.

Comments:
I think Hercule Poirot is a Belgian.
 
Yes, Poirot is indeed Belgian. The (language) French connection still holds.

Optimiste: Thanks for the wishes. Best Wishes to you. I hope to see you at INSEAD in Jan. Let me know if you have any questions on the school.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?