Saturday, July 23, 2005

 
Winner of Champagne : Death Spiral !!!

Obviously because no one has claimed the prize, I keep the champagne as per the original deal
:-). Whoever #100 was. I even noticed someone has deleted a comment on the previous post. That certainly is against "Freedom of listening".

Today was a very eventless day. I started shopping (to add to my 42 kgs). I have been wearing formals all my work life. There is an urgent need to add casuals / business casuals (like polo shirts) . Got some good deals. Might also do some shoe shopping etc tomorrow.

My task list looks pretty much the same as the task list in every other blog around in the MBA league, so I "stole content shamelessly" (like Welch's Steal Ideas Shamelessly) and pasted it here: (of course this is an assortment hence no acknowledgements)
Pack up(almost)
Paid tuition fees that is due (done)
Rent / Deposit / Contract (done)
Preliminary budget (done)
Selling the car (done)
Buying a car (done)
Pre-reading (in progress, need to organize myself better to finish on time)
Shopping (in progress)
French Lessons (All August)
Bank account (later)
Currency conversions (done).
Excess baggage strategy (Ref: Weighing machine, done)
Rental Car (done)
Printout of maps / directions / contact numbers etc.






Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?