Saturday, August 20, 2005

 
The Spiral is spiralling with activities. I am typing this with a French keyboard so apologies if there are are any spelling mistakes (I corrected this today)

Tons qnd tons of activities and I am absolutely impatient with this keyboard. I am going to upload tons of offline stuff next week when I get to campus...(deleted a few comments)

Activies in brief in the last 10 days.
1 French class at great pace
2 Pre-reading progressing at great pace. I am particularly proud of the amount I have read in the last 3 days (but then only because I completely ignored the task all these years)
3 Fiancee visits Tours for long weekend - I think you can all blame her for me being away from the blog. (Detailed blog on the exploits later...I collected my champagne)
4 Host Family doing great. They have been very very nice. For all of you with stereotypes about the French I have seven words "Save it for the French Govt / Banks"
5 I hate french banks / Postal Service (the bank blames priority mail) for not opening my account in about 12 days.

Comments:
good luck dude..

kanags
 
Thanks Kanags for the comment. I am flattered to see a note from you. With veterans like you reading I better get my blog to the INSEAD quality threshold :-).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?