Tuesday, August 23, 2005

 
Spiral Returns?

Tomorrow is my first French test. I have spent some time on the INSEAD sample test and I am already cursing Finance Monkey for misleading me. I have put in 20 hours a week for 3 weeks and I still am struggling to actually figure this test out. It is certainly not seeming all that easy. I need to write an essay for 200 words and any essay for 200 words in French is not an easy affair. (It is not exactly blogging non-sense you see). Anyways, keep your fingers crossed for me because I have my first internal test (At CLE) tomorrow and that is going to be either a demoralizer (in all likelihood) or a motivator for the "real one" coming later next week. I worked on preparing for the test for about an hour just now. Thats as much time and energy I have "on my own" (without the babysitting of the professor) for French. I am going to go home take a nap (Celebrating Pre-INSEAD) and then work on my economics (why do I feel I am already in INSEAD?) after the 2 hour dinner with my wonderful hosts.

Quickly introducing you to my schedule
I go to INSEAD this saturday
Start INSEAD with orientation week, team building with MY GROUP, French test etc next week

From monday I think you should see me back in my usual form.

Comments:
all the best !
 
Thank you guys.

Optimiste : Don't remind me of the GMAT and the apps pleeeeeease :-). I hope the B-school experience is not 1/10th as boring as either of the two.

Btw did you guys notice...the blog has touched 1000. Traffic is like about 50 hits a day if I do blog. Not bad I should say :-).
 
50 hits is pretty good, soon you'll have a syndicated blog and after INSEAD you'll blog full time and be supported by Google AdSense revenues.

Then you'll venture into publishing and publish the first of your best sellers - A Clueless Life, Clueless @ Insead, I'm Still Clueless

and write the world reknown crossover - Harry Potter and the GMAT Exams

and attempt to takeover Random House Inc, or some other publisher :P
 
Best of luck for the course.. First time at ur Blog :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?