Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 
Why write GMAT? Why write Essays?

Aujourd hui, Je apprend beaucoup de Francais. Nous faisait beaucoup de chose. Nous apprendait des L'arbre genealogical et des pourquoi the "mother in law" dans Francais is "Belle Mere"

Ok for all you English readers (apologies all you French readers) that was only to assure myself I was getting something for my money. This blog, is, was and will be for the people of Angaletterae and Angalatterian colonies of some day. (now save all those infinite comments you can make on spelling). I think 8 hours of french is taking its toll on me. But then, I atleast know for certain when a wednesday passes, I am on the better side of the week (the longest day of the week is over and there is a loong weekend coming).

Today I got together with an IMD MBA (to be) and an INSEAD MBA (to be) for lunch. We talked about rational behind selecting a European MBA and I saw one common strand amongst all of us. Get done with the **** in a year ;-). I heard some surprising comments about perception of schools. (The IMD guy felt the opportunities at INSEAD were better). I think this whole assessment thing is way way over-rated. I can afford to say this here because atleast INSEAD has a better standing in the perceived value in the given situation. I would say if you are sure you want to be in the dairy industry, then University of Wisconsin at Whitewater might be a better school than anything else. But if we all knew what we wanted to do with life wouldn't we be rather doing it than write b-school essays and the GMAT and in my case learning French additionally ? ;-)

Comments:
bien dit..
ok..ok. I used a web-based Language translator :-)...
Keep up the humor in your logs.
 
Hmm

No updates from Mr Death Spiral

He must have been kidnapped by the munchkins that roam Fonty and forced to learn French.

Hope all's well. Cheers mate.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?