Friday, September 02, 2005

 
Another Mean Email

So many boys!! They're all so cute too, especially when they get dressed up in their little suits. I knew this would be a fun year, but I didn't know it would be THIS much fun.

I have only one complaint. The january guys are clearly more suave, more charming, more fliratious. I have my eye on a few of the Septs (you know who you are), but I just wish they knew how to talk to a girl. Hopefully they'll wise up - and QUICKLY! I'll be looking forward to seeing what you've got at the party saturday night...


That obviously came from a lady's email address.

Comments:
Hi DS

What is this blog turning into?! Are you sure you are at INSEAD? ;) Is the culture or the language getting to you?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?