Friday, September 23, 2005

 
Fiancee cooks dinner

Ok, now if as wannabe points out the people invited for dinner last night would certainly know who I am if they read it. But what are the probabilities? I think the number of people who blog is much more than the number of people who actually read blogs. That relates to a funny comment the OB Prof (I loooove the guy) made....'when all of us have a view who is there to listen?'. So true.

Fiancee has been around for a week and I have been multitasking soooo well. (Read: Ignore acads, focus on the lady). My group has been super-extra nice in the last week covering for me on a lot of occassions. Fiancee has been nice too letting me do home-work instead of hang out with her. We watched 'broken flowers' the only english movie being screened in a 50 km radius from fontainebleau on Wednesday.

Yesterday we had a fabulous dinner with a handful of friends (mainly housemates and groupmates). I never knew the girl was so culinarily gifted. My organizational abilities (mastered over the last 3 weeks) complemented very well too. The girl leaves tomorrow. I plan to buy a 1 litre scotch bottle and drink it alone.

Exams already?

The first mid-period test is on monday. Accounting. Suuuucks. I haven't mastered the art of equating assets to liabilities+equity. I hate it.

Going to Paris tonight. Dinner in Champs-Elysee is the plan. No drinking.

Comments:
So, you gonna marry a girl, not knowing how she cooks? That's really a valuable experience for me, cultural variety, "you opened my eyes", etc :) And European style of life, I think...
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Oops....My mistake for not clarifying something. I have of course seen her in action (cooking) but never as elaborate and for as many people (11 guests)...thats what was the new thing I learnt.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?