Thursday, September 01, 2005

 
First Party last night

After a long long time I got to party and the party was organized by a Friend in a very very beautiful house. I am still having a tough time socializing. I am still probably one of the few people who walks around alone most of the time. My housemates are great. They are very very nice. Yesterday I borrowed everything to cook.

Too Competitive?

I have actually been confused. The clubs here are cut-throat competitive and are very less tolerant with each other. There have been massmails all day with petty fights. Its a shame. I guess this is what happens when you have 450 A-Players in one place. Chaos. Diversity has its price.

I had my first group interaction today. This week is just "Trial". The administration is outstanding. Very efficient and open at communicating its ideas.

I think I had a bad day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?