Friday, September 16, 2005

 
Life is rolling

Opinions, views, discussions I have been involved in.

"The Parties are great, can't get enough of it"

"Micro Professor is boring, that finance guy is amazing"

"I have still not found my car man"

"Want to go to Oktoberfest with me?"

"Did you read all those 30 pages for the stat class?"

"Has Death Spiral been blogging?"

"Want to play some soccer this weekend?"

Oh yes, besides the last one, everything above are real. It has been busy. There is a lot of reading. I have actually started ignoring a couple of courses just to get better with a couple of other courses. Also to make sure I sleep my 8-9 hours every night. I have my priorities right.

1. Sleep
2. Working for a worldclass company
10000000- getting on the dean's list.

For those who think #2 and #10000000 are related....you should talk to Prof. Gareth Dyas who has evidence that academic performance in an MBA and "Business success" (however that is defined) are inversely related.


People have already started liking / hating each other. My group seems to be nice. Let me define them for you

Mr. Niceguy - The youngest in the group is actually the nicest as well. Very sensitive, very mature, very interesting. Is good with numbers and people. One good combination I should say.

Mr. American - Embodies everything american. Self-confident, high energy. Brings a very valuable dimension to the team. Wish he listens a little more.

Mr. Multinational - This guy holds 2 citizenships and has LIVED in atleast 5 countries for long periods in time (1 year +)...still very calm, and composed. Wish he spoke a little more to enlighten us.

Mr. Stud - This guy in my view should be able to get any girl he wants in this school or outside(from a looks and fashion consciousness standpoint). That doesn't stop him from being nice, smart, intelligent and sensitive to the rest of the mundane creatures. He is European who speaks 3 languages with ease.

Only 2 in my group (includes me) are still struggling with the third language certification. I don't still understand most of the conversations that happen in the campus bar. Its wierd. But I am loving it so far.

I heard from a few people about their waitlist status / admits. Congratulations Januaries....

Bon week-end.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?