Friday, September 09, 2005

 
A week ends.

A week ends, let me look back and what I have done for a week. I have attended classes for about 6 hours / day (average for 5 days). I have worked on homework / pre-reading at an average of 7 hours / day, attended a couple of corporate presentations, Cooked my own food (if boiling eggs, fixing salads can be called that) for the first time in 4 years. I have met a few very interesting people. I have started "participating" in classes (atleast a tiny bit), got my car registered, applied for my stay permit (Carte the Sejour), & finally flunked my french test and dealt with the decision rather well :-).

Life has been good. Today, the week ends with a presentation by McKinsey and two parties over the weekend. I am completely broke thanks to the French banks.

I have tons happenning but am too tired (slept 5 hours last night) to report now.

Au Revoir.

Comments:
I'm coming to party at INSEAD in a few weeks :-)
 
Message me if you do.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?