Sunday, September 04, 2005

 
What a Party?

The welcome party was last night in a chateau in Melun. A-W-E-S-O-M-E is the work. A long Saturday or my introversion didn't prevent me from getting into the social circles and meeting a few fantastic people. Got home at 4:00 in the morning and slept until this afternoon.


Playing tennis regularly. Losing so many sets sucks. But it is good exercise.

The Funny Prof.

There is a Prof. who has started the classes for us. He is a guy with interests in Strategy. He gave us an "introduction to General Management".

Confused?

All the confusion was perhaps due to lack of sleep and my own conspiracy theories. The place is beautiful, people are awesome, the parties are great and there is a lot of work to do. Lets just leave it there ;-).

Comments:
Nice blog. I'm looking forward to read more from you!

And should you come to Singapore, I'm sure we could talk more about confusions, you seem a nice girl to hang out with ;)
 
Omg.

You're a girl!? :)
 
Now I am thinking, I will stay a girl, that way maybe there will be more readers. Even if i am a girl, chances are I would have logged out.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?