Saturday, October 15, 2005

 
40 Years after graduating?

Any guesses on how I would look 4 years after graduating from INSEAD? If I extrapolate from the Alumni that are visiting today, I would be speaking French and be hairless :-). Well there seems to be a very exciting program going on today here. I am on campus for my boring finance tutorial and this place is filled with people. People mostly from Europe (INSEAD wasn't as global before remember) from the class of 1965,70,75...and so on....The place is full of old people being told 'every cubicle has computers with internet'. I was tempted to ask the one person who held the door for me when I walked in (when I should have been the one doing it) 'How much did you pay as tution?' but then changed my mind.

They all have nostaligia in their eyes and certainly no finals to worry about.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?