Saturday, October 08, 2005

 
The OB Report.

Ok, you need to tell things about what you think about your group, who is performing, who is not, what needs to be done. I reread my whole blog once so that I am able to better prepare for the report. Alas, I have been reporting garbage pretty much. lol. I have been writing a lot of stuff that are completely irrelevant (to the OB Report) and have been focussed on entertainment. I also have so many errors in the way I have written, I felt really bad for you readers :-). From the stats, I see there are about 20 of you reading this blog daily (on an average). and thanks to you we crossed the 2000 mark a few days back (or is it wannabe refreshing his page 19 times too often to make me feel good). My target for the year is to hit 15,000 clicks. You can make a difference. :-).

Accounting answer papers were returned and I am +0.8 sigma from the mean (meaning above average). I am starting to like the Prof. I can't believe I have set myself such low academic standards.

The Kamasutra Party

The K/S Party to close the Indian week was a superhit. Every girl was in an Indian dress with 'bindi'. I stayed until 4 in the morning but stayed sober (was driving). The bollywood dance competition was particularly fun with a lot of people trying to shake the 'indian' way. Got into long conversations with a couple of my classmates for the first time in a month. I still don't know about 30% of my class one-to-one.

Comments:
*reporting*
I was 2121 visitor of the blog ;)

>Good luck with INSEAD.
Thanks! :)

>Do let me know if you get here.
I will :) Crossed my fingers and typing it this way :)

>Lot of russian women in my class (pretty ones)
I am too, of course :) *lol*
 
So, what did you bid for and did you win? And what do you bid with?

19 times? At least 25 no less! :P
 
rusgirl - good job on the blog visits. No comments on prettiness :) (I hope Xoxo sees this)

Wannabe - I am not in the adcom. If I were, you would get a full tution waiver too :).
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?