Thursday, October 13, 2005

 
Say Anything you want?

People, I have been on MS Word for 6 hours so far today, doing my OB (called Leading People and Groups in this part of the world) in a row. I have been typing, editing, correcting and I am so happy to set it aside to come here and talk to all you nice people. You know why? I can make mistakes here and you don't have a choice :-). For a component with 60% weightage, you can't do the same. About 4 hours back, I had thought I had the final report when I ended up figuring out a few changes and before I knew it, my report was ripped apart and redone. It has been fun. With my love for talking (read typing), I seem to have liked what I did. I still think there is more color in the report than meat but lets see how I score on it.

Ok, the spiral gotta go now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?