Wednesday, October 12, 2005

 
Suck-it up day

With the exams around the corner, this weeks social theme was to "Flatter professors". Obviously wednesday was picked to execute because there were two professors who we found best suited for the prank. The pretty stats prof. and the accounting prof from NYU with a good sense of humor. Every workgroup brought in gifts for the profs starting ranging from pineapples to wine bottles. The profs were in a really fun mood.

As the tradition goes (Atleast the tradition created in 3 weeks), we are supposed to make a flattering comment before making our point / asking the question. The stats prof. unfortunately found it distracting (she lauged a lot) and requested to call it off. The accounting class had a lot of reverse flattery.

1. Seeing the gifts the accounting prof. said "no more pre-class homework any more" (and he meant it)


2. MBA: "I am not the accounting God you are"
Prof: "I know, you are not even close"

Girl MBA: "You are very attractive....my question is"
Prof: "Well good, meet me in my office after class"

Guy MBA: "You are very attractive..."
Prof: "Don't see me in my office"

I had fun, now back to my OB Report.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?