Sunday, November 06, 2005

 
Drinking alone !!!!

I did something for the first time in my life yesterday. After having rejected a housemates request to go to Paris with, I spent the evening at home (because of the cold getting from bad to worse mainly) drinking a glass of vodka all on my own watching TV. It felt wierd but the vodka was good though :-). Sleeping a proper 10 hours every night for 4 nights in a row. Gotta be good. Any suggestions for fixing the bad cold / cough / intermittent fever I have?

Yesterday had to be the laziest day in my INSEAD life so far. Despite the "warnings" I received from profs and seniors about the "gruelling nature" of P2 (being even tougher than P1), I haven't seen much action so far. This week looks a little worrisome with all the CV book stuff etc...but still tons of time to take care of things. I am still undecided on what to do with the singapore thingie....postpone until the last moment is the magic right?

Comments:
Certainly vodka is not the right medicine for cold. Hope you feel better in a couple of days...
 
sleep, soup and.... whiskey :D

Actually just sleep and soup.
 
Dont feel guilty about drinking alone. We all do it once in a while. Why! I did it couple of days ago after a year. But, you need to be able to give yourself a convincing reason, for eg: mine was - I am going to be binge drinking in INSEAD in funny costumes in jan and need to prep my liver for it. So it was bascially practice for Mr Liver. What was your excuse? :P
 
Running for 30 min to an hour on the treadmill or outside helps get rid of a cold for me fast... you sweat it out
 
Never run on a treadmill. Your net displacement will be zero. No work will be done.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?