Friday, November 04, 2005

 
First week is over.

Did I say I hate the first weeks more than the last ones? I already feel like I have started catching up and to top it up there are a gazillion decisions to make already. Today for instance I had to make a decision on when I want to go to singapore and when I wanted to be in Fontainebleau. The weather in Fonty is going to get much better post february and I want to enjoy good weather ! That on one side, I also have to take care of the 'career' preferences when it comes to geographies, then there is the issue of electives and where they are available. Now it feels all hypocritical to have said in the application essay 'I love the one school two campus idea that is unique to INSEAD'...atleast I don't like it until I am able to decide.

Having a bad cold. I think I am going to let go of the first costume party of the period. Thats a shame. Better safe than sorry (the organizers claim to have a donation of 1500 beers from somewhere for the party).

Everyone have a nice weekend.

Comments:
maybe you can avoid the cold winters by spending that time in singapore...which is generally ok.

have a fun weekend
 
i disagree with forrest gump. Being a resident of singapore, its always HOT and HUMID. Glad I got the fonty campus. Am going to avoind Singapore like the plague! Looking forward to the seasons.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?