Monday, November 21, 2005

 
The LBS Woman Post.


This post is dedicated to the LBS women who lit up the party on saturday. Ok KV here are the details: There was this one girl who was totally totally drunk even before the real party started (read: before I got drunk). She was doing everything she could think of to attract attention. Some examples include: licking a guys bottom (with clothes on of course), exposing her LBS stamp (not in a very politically correct place) to everyone who was around and she was all over people who gave her a chance :-). In our true competitive INSEADer spirit, a couple of my section-mates stretched the limits on the fooling around and the thing caught on like a wild fire. By this time I was drunk enough and was busy with my Vodka to notice anything more. Later I discovered (from one of my housemates) that I made some real good friends with a few LBS guys who actually offered me jobs in their home countries :-) Too bad we were in the rest room and I was too drunk to negotiate salaries :-).


On a serious note, about pre-reading: It totally depends on the professors. If you don't have a business (Finance, accounting and economics background), you better read it or you will end up in the wrong side of the normal curve in no time.











Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Eeeeeekkkkk.... all I can say is: it wasn't me. I was safely in London, cramming for my Finance exam....
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Ain’t nothing wrong with a little bit of fun :-)
 
:-))))
It really was a crazy crazy party!! Although I don't remember much of it. There was a nice girl from your class who took me to the hotel (I don't remember who she was, but.. well... if you ever see her, thank her for me, ok?). Ah! And I was wearing one of those stupid hats you all have :-))
Anyways, thanks for the party. It was awesome! Too bad I didn't see any of those licking moments.
 
u bet KV ain't nothing wrong with a little fun. rsr, glad to know we were good hosts.
 
buy tramadol online cod buy generic tramadol no prescription - order tramadol online cod
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?