Monday, November 14, 2005

 
P1 Grades Hurray !!!!

Woooooooow I got my P1 grades today and Guess what? I am AS AVERAGE AS IT GETS at INSEAD. How boring is that? Well in a place like this...I feel privilaged to be average in this talented community and not to be on the "Special Dean Letter list" :-). Love life !!! And yes, I did crack that one finance exam that kept my head out of water when I made a miserable grade in LPG (Org. Behavior) almost 2 standard deviations below the class average ....my F***ing group mates screwed up the final :-).

Comments:
good work! roumors tell me that the z score is inversely proportional to carrer? How true is it?

and, based on a previous enquiry from wannabe, u were not very specific about ur destiny...u ruled out finance, consulting, industry..so what is it gonna be? non-profit? :P
 
They are not rumors, there is a statistical correlation and the irony is that we were taught that in class. The school is underplaying GPA thoroughly.

About my destiny: Non-profit...maybe but not when I am this young (its kind of a retirement strategy)...you got me wrong on the industry thingie, I am most keen on industry and might accept consulting jobs (temporarily) if I don't see any better options.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?