Sunday, November 20, 2005

 
The Wharton Exchange, LBS visitors Aussie Party & the third campus?

Hello all, I am back again to keep the promise on the Wharton exchange. It might be a little difficult to explain but I will keep it simple.

Wharton (and Singapore) exchange have NO RELATIONSHIP with academic performance or how rich your father is. At the beginning of the year everyone is giving 200 bidding points. They can use the 200 bidding points on the elective courses of thier choice + going to wharton. I for example bid less than 50 points for Wharton because I wasn't as keen as some people whose only goal in life is adding Philidalphia to their CV (so rationally they bid 190 points which is the upper bound) ! Since there are 35 seats and the bidding was "cut off" at 50, everyone who bid above 50 got to go to Wharton. Others are on the waitlist. Now even the ones who bid 190 go to wharton by paying just 50 points. Now they have 150 points to bid for 2 periods of electives (because they spend 1 in wharton anyways)


Aussie Party

Last night the Aussie week ended with a "Fosters Party". They had 4000 cans of fosters but thanks to my cold, I gulped down perhaps half a bottle of some noname vodka. As you might rightly guess, I was drunk enough to want to hit my sack the moment I got out! But it was a great party. We had visitors from LBS playing Rugby against INSEAD. The game was tied but most importantly the LBS women went wild wild wild ! The INSEAD women seeing the new competition made it a super fun night :-).


The 3rd Campus.

Well well well, I wouldn't want to speculate on this subject. The key reason is the dean said "nothing has still got to a paper" meaning its all very very preliminary. But one of the options that is being speculated is "Americas". The plural was stressed ;-).


Comments:
Man, don't you know? Anonymous comments are the in thing now.

So, how wild did you get with the wild wild wild LBS women and the even wilder female INSEADers?
 
None shall challenge me viewing and commenting on this blog :P

Yes, I admit, I have lots of spare time.

DS You seem to battle any virus/sickness with alcohol :P

Any tentative ideas to when the 3rd campus might come about? It would be hectic but an absolute blast to spend a period in Europe, Asia then in the 'Americas'
 
Give me some details on what happened at the party. What did our LBS girls do? I heard there was a lot of licking and kissing going around…lol
 
hmm...how often do these girls come across the channel? Time to play some rugby now perhaps. But before that..to continue on kv's post, who was getting licked? the players or spectators? ;-)
 
Dude, it was not only the LBS rugby teams. The basketball team was there too, including me, of course ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?