Thursday, December 08, 2005

 
Disappearance

That was a long time away from here (nearly a week). I was away from Fontainebleau for the weekend and am trying to grab every straw I can to keep pace with P2 craze. A quick update on what is going on. P2 is almost coming to an end. We have already had the last classes in both Managerial Accounting (our favorite class) and Marketing (MY favorite subject) so far.

Berlin was incredibly cold. I was there for a friends wedding and partied quite a bit (isn't sleeping 9 hours in total all weekend long a little crazy).

This week the US - Canadian week is on. I haven't enjoyed much of what was offered until now but I hope to catch up today with the movie "Walmart" followed up by some iceskating this evening.

Elective results are out and I did not get one elective in enterpreneurship I really wanted. Otherwise no big surprises.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?