Monday, December 12, 2005

 
An Excuse not to study

Finals are approaching and I have left no stones unturned to excuse myself from studying....Some examples of things I have been doing so far

1. Planning a Vacation at home for Christmas
2. Dinner with housemates.
3. Googling words like "Jobs", "Career", & "Put Options"
4. Drinking coffee thrice an hour
5. Downloading wierd podcasts on self-awareness & spirituality
6. Calling up friends and family I have ignored for several weeks now
7. And even reading other blogs ;-)

So finals are almost here and I have put about 5 quality study hours so far including the weekend. The pace has got better so far. I hope to keep it up so that I maintain my "as average as it gets" profile. I will have to put a few hours on my finance and accounting to "Stay away from Trouble".

Adios people, Finance beckons !

Comments:
dude, I totally relate:
try www.zencast.org for some decent spiritual podcasts :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?