Monday, January 23, 2006

 
The Ahaaah moment

This blog should be killed. My ahaaah moment is here. This career is no more clueless. Its full of life and I know exactly what I want to do in life :-). I stick to most of the *hints* I had provided you guys with in the past, but it has been a little bigger discovery than it has ever been. Today more than ever I am sure....I am sure I don't want to work ....

....well it is not as scary as it sounds. I do want to work. But I have discovered now (over the last three weeks primarily) that "Being employed for myself is the thing that makes me the happiest and there is not even a close substitute" (if only I had known this before spending 43,500 euros of tuition and 20,000 on living and another 50,000 on opportunity costs life would have been easier yes? Not really, I wouldn't have experimented as much. What has changed my mind?

In the last three weeks I have been working on this project type course called "Entrepreneurial field study" supervised by a genius of a prof. called Patrick Turner. Its all individual work and he links you up with industry and gets you project typically with start-ups. I chose however to build something on my own (an opportunity validation) in a business lets say relevant to all of you. I have not worked on any one course in the last 4 months more than I have for this one course in the last 2 weeks...the one other difference is I am loooooooooving working on this. It has been great fun and I do think its part of the reason why I don't appear here as much. Life is beautiful. Any suggestions what I should change my blog title too?

On a more serious note here are a few tidbits on whats going on with life
(1) Malspyware attack - ruined the weekend. But have been taking it easy.
(2) Singapore is a treat to geeks like me. I spent 3 hours in Sim-lim-square and spent S$200 on a "Skype phone". Its a cordless phone that connects to skype on my computer through a USB dongle. So you can make skype / skype out and other calls just with a phone. Loooooove the new toy. (The nano is already old)...love singapore.
(3) No plans for the chinese new year.
(4) Undecided still on the wharton P4 trip.
(5) Electives are going smooth...don't understand why a couple of courses haven't started a good 15 days after we started classes.

Ok people I gotta go read for tomorrow...sigh what a disgusting excuse...well I gotta play with my skype phone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?