Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 
Happy New Year 2006.
So Wish you all a very happy new year 2006. It certainly is going to be an action packed year. Unlike 2005, when I knew exactly what was going to happen, I start this year nervously partly because of the number of unknowns ahead. I have a rather safe plan B (Returning to my ex-employer) because I enjoyed the last job I held.

Death Sprial Returns.
Ok people, I am very sorry for being away for the longest break ever. I am back reporting from Singapore.....
First impressions
(1) New campus...everything is modern, the little things we complain about in Fonty have been taken care of here, kind of an "Everyone knows everyone" place.
(2) Same people different place feeling. (There are over 180 people who transferred from Fonty to here and lesser people who stayed back from S'pore)
(3) An efficient well managed city (in quite a contrast to the slow and charming forest) with a very contemporary feel.
(4) A 16th floor apartment (against a solo house in the forests) in a 500 apt. complex.

It feels great to be here. More soon.

Comments:
So not only have you moved to S'pore, but you've changed your name to Death Sprial? :P

Have you started talking to potential employers yet?

S'pore's alcohol is expensive :(
 
Happy New Year
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?