Thursday, January 19, 2006

 
"When I was in ******, we were in this beautiful artificial hut all alone, full moon, by the lake, just the two of us. It was perhaps the biggest day in my life till date. It was indeed big. The moon, the woman, the lake remind me there is nothing I want to change about life. This is as good as it gets. A few hours back, just before we took our first flight together a good 3.5 years after we had met, it was only an hour after I had asked her to marry me. It was the happiest day of my life, I had never been so sure about myself"

For all of you double checking the title of my blog, I am tempted to do the same. Well I was sitting in the middle of 70 others during this seemingly out of place wierd elective and discovering my emotions. This is a part of the class called Social Psychology of Management and I actually enjoy doing the course despite the fact that my emotional intelligence is below the INSEAD average of "Competent". The prof is fantastic despite being a wharton alum ;-). I am learning a ton but am a little more skeptical when it comes to implementing changes in my own life. Although personal development through learning is the one most important thing in my life, I think I need to do it at my own pace, doing it through a course is not working atleast for me. And yes, there are a couple of superskeptics doing this as an elective (I thought one could self-select out of such torture if they don't believe in it)...anyways, life is beautiful life is good.

About drinking in malaysia...good idea ! Lets see if I implement it in the chinese new years. This saturday, we have a party in Km8, santosa beach. The INSEAD drinking fever slowly is starting (or wait...) I have been out every single day of the week / weekend so far....so maybe it just continues....

Comments:
congrats man. When are you tying the knot?
 
in 07. Thanks.
 
Congrats man. So what happens now since you're engaged? Do wedding arrangements get made etc?

I've always wondered where you start after you've decided to get married.

Chinese New Year is all about gluttony, gambling, drinking and of course, family. :P
 
Congrats!!!! Get married before you understand what you have done.... (just kidding...)
 
Well...if you guys are trying to scare me, it ain't working. Well, even we haven't figured out what next. We have agreed to start working on it "approximately" a year in advance. (in about 3 months) with graduation etc coming there are tons of things to worry about before the wedding !!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?