Sunday, February 05, 2006

 
Announcement
Belated Happy birthday buddy wannabe. You share a birthday with the most important person in my life and yet, I didn't wish you. Happy Birthday and I promise not to miss it next time.

Today
Despite 6 hours of lectures today, I am all energized to blog all night long. We had a listening experiment in Social Psychology in Management class. This is becoming my favorite class. The class was structured like a workshop and the last interactive session was when the prof wanted us to speak in our native languages and the 'listener' had to be someone who didn't understand the languages. The problem to be discussed was "something deep and emotional". It was so interesting to hear the portugese. When I spoke in my native language (which I bet you haven't heard of) my listener understood all the emotions I went through. It is amazing how much we take for granted about body language. It was an amazing class.
VOBM class was good today too. We listened to a very modest entrepreneur from India. Electives...sigh ! I love them !

Ok guys - taken off the earlier post (in the first time in the history of my blogs existance) simply because the very idea of having a blog of this kind is to ramble what you want, when you want without being suspicous about being "judged". Sorry Kv...if you missed the "Tagging post".

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?