Tuesday, February 07, 2006

 
Attention Wannabe

I am in Malaysia this weekend. So if you see this and give me the privilage of adding a name to a face email me before friday.

Broke and Yet on a trip

I am completely broke at the moment, thanks to my inability to access my french bank account - I owe the rent for Feb and then I have to pay for my malaysia trip this weekend...how do I manage

Meeting with L'Optimiste

I finally caught up with a few minutes with blogger L'Optimiste for a few minutes - Amazing guy...was totally impressed how clueful the guy is in P1 or should I say P0 considering the Pre-MBA internship he did with a leading I-Bank. He certainly does have high standards for fellow classmates, yet, I found him to be extremely composed, and goal oriented. Good job L'optimiste, you did make a great impression on the deathspiral ;-). (a contrast even in the name Optimiste and Deathspiral are antonyms eh).

Disaster Recovery

The week has started on a disasterous note. I have a guest tomorrow, the MD of one of the divisions of my former employer visiting the campus. Its going to be a busy day with 3 classes. i have given myself a "Reading holiday"...meaning walk into classes without reading the days "prescribed reading" :-)

Tons happenning but gotta get going. Cheers

Comments:
Hmm.

Have emailed the deathspiral2006.

Let me know if you can make it! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?