Thursday, March 16, 2006

 
Consultants in Town

The consultants are recruiting and it seems they are recruiting heavily and aggressively. The presentations were very bullish about recruitment forecasts. But you never know until interview invitations come out. I am quite indifferent. Although I think I know exactly what I am looking for, I think I am going to get sucked into an unfocused job search process based on the "order of arrival". We will see how it goes. Four presentations are over so far with overwhelming attendance for each one of them. BAH, Bain, and BCG were in town the first three days of the week.

Life is moving forward slowly....classes are fun. I like Realizing Entrepreneurial Potential. Although the project seems to be too much of a hazzle. Now gotta run for a presentation by the dean on the performance of our profs last period :-). Later folks.

Comments:
I thought you didn't want to do consulting? Don't tell me you are doing consulting interviews now...Crossing over to the dark side.
 
Your thoughts are right.
Whats dark about eating free food and drinking fine wine at the cost of the big guys !
 
So did you find your "true north"?
 
You don't wanna do Consulting or banking...what are your career plans?
 
You bet I did. The true north guys are my favorite.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?