Monday, March 27, 2006

 
Welcome Arab Week !!!!

Lets throw the oil money as an excuse for the most spectacular start to a national (oops, regional is a more appropriate word now) week ever: The Arab Week. Whether it is the cafteria decoration or the richness or the amphistorming or the movie(s) screened in the evening - This certainly was the best opening day EVER for a week I have witnessed so far. The Arab week has raised the bar for the rest of INSEADers to follow.
The arabic music is just spectacular. Its so much fun to listen to it everytime I walk away for the coffee. Despite having 6 hours of classes and a couple of class assignments to turn in and a cover letter to finish up today, I decided to sneak into the movie showing "Paradise Now". I was kind of embarassed to sit next to an Israeli (talk about the price of diversity) when the actors kept calling them "occupiers". The movie was a spectacular experience and I decide to continue to be neutral on the political issues in the region. The movie is charged with emotions of youth and it is portrayed rather well although it would be unfair to call it balanced as it gives a very one-sided (palestinian) view of the world.
As you might guess the week has tons of sponsors and rumors are they have "excess money". Will keep you posted on any more exciting stories from the week. Today I sent out the application to my favorite company ever (any guesses on what the company is?)

Comments:
Clues DS clues. Give us some clues on which company :P
 
Google
 
GE
Philips
SAP
Guidant
CHEP
 
Shell
BP
 
Dell
IBM
J&J
DuPont
 
I say you'll probably head off for a startup company.
 
Skype (ebay)
Endeca
 
Hi,

There are no contact details, so I'm contacting you this way to let you know that I've enjoyed reading your blog, and it's given me inspiration to get myself to INSEAD. I hope you don't mind me linking to your blog from mine.

cheers!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?