Saturday, April 01, 2006

 
A Week full of activity

Amazing number of things have happenned this week. The arab week continued to be great. Lot of arab dressed girls, amazing food (including the arab dinner / party), a special visitor to campus (Camel) and a great souk (market). It was fun and it still was one of the grandest national weeks we have had in the year. Needless to say, getting dressed in a thoub was exciting for the dinner / party.

About the company that mattered most, it already invited me for an interview (did they read my blog?) and I am excited about it. I also got invited by one of the top consultants to interview. Atleast 2 of the 4 consultants seem to have a process to see through uninterested people. So as you might expect I got dinged. One of the several hunches was indeed right. As my friend wannabe wants a clue...let me just call it a "European Conglomerate" reinventing itself currently.

Comments:
that's pretty nice...Congratulations on the developments...and good luck for the interview.
 
Siemens....how boring
 
Philips....
watch out for their HR dude.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?